Thanks to all the lovely folks who chipped in on her kickstarter, Elizabeth Donald is off on a tour.
This is your chance to see her in places she doesn't usually go.
You can get a copy of Dreadmire, or of any of her other excellent books, hang out and chat.
"Some of these are still awaiting final approval, and in others we've given up and are scheduling a Starbucks Stop. That's where I settle into a table, stick the sign in front of me and you can come by and say hello if you like.
Others are "author dinners," which is fancy for "we all have a meal and you can pick up a book if you want." Email elizabethdonald at yahoo dot com if you're interested in one of those.
Watch Twitter and Facebook for changes - everything will be tagged #furloughtour. Spread the word if you know someone along the route... and come see me! That's the whole point of this thing!"
• Harvest Thyme Festival, Carlyle City Park, Carlyle, Ill. 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
• SoHo Cafe, 620 S. Range Line Road, Carmel, Ind. noon-1 p.m.
• Chocolate Cafe, 122 S. Michigan, South Bend, Ind. 6:30-8 p.m.
• Fort Wayne, Ind. noon-1 p.m. Location TBA.
• Columbus, Ohio 6-7:30 p.m. Location TBA
• Crazymocha Squirrel Hill, 2100 Murray Ave., Pittsburgh, Pa. noon-1:30 p.m.
• Author Dinner in Harrisburg, Pa. Email if interested!
• Signing at Singularity & Co., 18 Bridge St. 1G, Brooklyn.
• Visit to Bryn Mawr School, Baltimore
• Author Dinner in Baltimore, Md. Email if interested!
• Passing through Charlottesville, Va. Email if you'd like to meet up!
• 7:30 p.m. Starbucks Stop, 8951-A South Tryon St., Charlotte, N.C.
• Atlanta! Plans pending, watch for news.
• Possible Starbucks Stop in Birmingham, plans pending.
• 3 p.m. signing at Booksellers at Laurelwood on Perkins Ext., Memphis, Tenn.
Get out an see her!