Saturday, October 24, 2015

My Sexy Saturday:Something About Sexy

(we're late today because your captain got tangled in the safety harnesses and getting me free was a bit of a chore)




Hungry Hearts Ebook from Inkstained Succcubus

Your Seven Sexy Paragraphs:

From "The Graveyard Angel":

“I'd sort of worried...that I’d imagined you.”

He stood and spread his wings, shining like polished seashell in the moonlight. “Quite real, I assure you.”

Tentatively, Emily rose and reached out to touch his chest. He had been sculpted with a bare torso, a delicate waist-wrap draped to his calves, and white hair that curled around his ears. The flesh beneath her fingers was cool, but solid.

“It's just...during the day time, the thought of you seems fainter. It grows thin...” Her fingers traced back and forth over his sculpted chest, up to the collarbone, then down over his pec, her hand gliding across his smooth skin like vapor on a pond.

Ian's pale hand closed gently over hers.

Emily stepped closer, looking up into his beautiful face, her gaze coming to rest on his artful lips. “I’m just glad I didn’t dream you.”

His wings came down to cradle her. “I’d be happy to be dreamt by you.” He leaned down and kissed her, pressing his perfect lips against hers.


The Other Sexy People:

No comments:

Post a Comment