Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ah...new books

I just got a shipment of new paperbacks today, books I hadn't seen in print yet. There is nothing like opening a box and seeing YOUR cover, in real paper, staring back.Then I picked it up and held it a second, my newest baby.

And as I did with the four children, I flipped it over and read the directions on the back.  Oh, wait...  Since there were no fingers or toes to count, I read the back blurb, I looked at the cover. Just like an infant, I sniffed it. Clean babies and new books, no better smells around.

This is an experience I've had a number of times now, and it never gets old. It's an experience I'm looking forward to later in the month when the first copies of ADVENTURESSES arrive.

Stay tuned. More details on the exciting girls as they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment